Early Bird rates are available till the 18th of February! Don’t miss the opportunity to save up to 120,- Euros!
Registration to REFSQ is open to everyone. All attendants are welcome to join the highly interactive discussions that have made REFSQ renowned in the RE community.
All attendants to REFSQ are required to register. For each accepted paper, at least one author must attend (and therefore register to) the conference.
Please register here: https://www.conftool.com/refsq2012/
|Registration Options||Included||Early Bird||After 18.02.2012|
|Conference Ticket (3 days) incl. full-day Workshop Ticket or Doctoral Symposium (1 day)||proceedings, conference banquet, two half-day workshops or doctoral symposium, coffee breaks, lunches, drinks||590,00 €||710,00 €|
|Conference Ticket (3 days)||proceedings, conference banquet, coffee breaks, lunches, drinks||520,00 €||640,00 €|
|Student Conference Ticket (3 days) incl. full-day Workshop Ticket or Doctoral Symposium (1 day)||proceedings, conference banquet, two half-day workshops or doctoral symposium, coffee breaks, lunches, drinks||440,00 €||560,00 €|
|Student Conference Ticket (3 days)||conference banquet, coffee breaks, lunches, drinks||390,00 €||510,00 €|
|1 day Conference Ticket||proceedings, lunch, coffee break||290,00 €||290,00 €|
|Full-day Workshop Ticket||Two half-day workshops, coffee breaks, lunch||210,00 €||310,00 €|
|Half-day Workshop Ticket||One half-day workshop, coffee break, lunch||150,00 €||250,00 €|
|Doctoral Symposium||coffee breaks, lunch||120,00 €||220,00 €|
|Joint workshop dinner||Dinner, two drinks and coffee||45,00 €|
|REFSQ 2012 Proceedings||45,00 €|
|Extra Ticket for Conference Banquet||90,00 €|
All fees are in Euros. Payment is possible by credit card.
Discount “1+1+1 = 4″
If you register four persons, the registration for the person with the lowest fee is free. To apply for the discount please contact email@example.com prior to registration.
Participants who do not register online may register “on-site” at the conference. For on-site registration only cash payment is possible.
- The registration of participation is binding.
- Early registration fees apply only when registration is completed by or on 18th February 2012 and valid payment is received.
- Cancellations (full or partial) must be submitted in writing via post or fax. Cancellations (full or partial) received until 28th February 2012 are subject to a 20% administrative fee. Refunds will be made within four weeks of the end of the conference. In all other cases, the financial responsibilities of the participants remain fully effective.
- Instead of cancelling, you may transfer your registration to someone else by giving him or her a written authorisation that is presented on-site.
- The participation fees are owed upon registration and are payable within 7 days following submission of the registration (but not later than 7 days before the starting day of the event).
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
- The organisers reserve the right to modify the program in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Payments will be refunded if the conference will be cancelled by the organizer. In that case, the organizer will have no further liability to the client. Registrations remain valid if the conference has to be postponed.